|Deadline for one-page abstract submission: 4 April 2019
Deadline of extended abstract submission: 30 June 2019
|2nd Call for paper - PDF format|
One-Page Abstract Submission
Please read the guideline carefully.
First step – IEEE Compliant Abstract
The IRMMW-THz abstracts and proceedings have to be IEEE compliant. Note that only abstracts which use our template for 1-page abstract will be accepted!
- Download the abstract template and complete your One-page abstract: Word format (.doc) or .docx (to check any platform-dependent incompatibilities of the format, please also see the PDF version). The length limit for abstract is one page including text, figures, and references. We do not provide LaTeX templates as this sometimes generate technical issues with the IEEE process. If you nevertheless decide to use LaTeX, you still HAVE TO feed your resulting pdf file into the eXpress to check the IEEE compliance. In the second step, DO NOT submit your own pdf, but only the pdf returned to you by eXpress.
- Then use the abstract conversion system, IEEE PDF eXpress: https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Use or create a eXpress account - You will need to use the Conference ID for IRMMW-THz2019: 43657X
- Upload your Word file to convert it into PDF format using eXpress
- The generated pdf file will be sent to you by email within the next 24hrs max
Second step – One-page Abstract Submission
Please, submit your abstract following this link
(Extended link to access the submission platform, if needed: https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts/jmevent/profile-login.php?Client_Id=%27INTSOCIMTW%27&Project_Id=%27THz2019%27&System_Id=1)
- For a first submission, create a profile and fill in necessary information. Authors should indicate their presentation type preference: Oral presentation / Poster presentation / No preference.
For any additional submission: log in to your account.
- Upload the converted IEEE compliant PDF file
- Before the submission finishes, you will be redirected to the IEEE Copyright Transfer Process page and need to complete the copyright transfer for your abstract.
- Confirm your submission
- You will receive a confirmation by email (if necessary, please check in your spam box)
You can modify your abstract and/or information after the abstract submission, by clicking the title of your abstract in your private area. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access code. This will shorten the submission procedure. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 4 April 2019.
Third step – Extended Abstract
An extended abstract must be within 2 pages for an oral or poster contribution, 3 pages for a keynote talk, and 4 pages for a plenary talk.
Submission period: notification of decision - 30 June 2019